Full-Revs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

issue with GHD's

2 posters

Go down

issue with GHD's Empty issue with GHD's

Post by CharlieB Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Right, i have been having a debate with one of my best mates.... she is determined she has got some new ghd's for £60.... looking for them on the site and you cant get any less than £100... also she said they are rubbish and dont straighten her hair properly, however mine (cost £160) and work really well on her hair, which isnt curly at all.... it is wavy at a push!
surely they cant be legit ones?? she said there was a hologram on them but she took them off... otherwise i could tell!
CharlieB
CharlieB

Back to top Go down

issue with GHD's Empty Re: issue with GHD's

Post by Lissee Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 am

Check with her she has the temp turned up, I dont have GHDs but the ones I have are brill, well after i turned them up higher anyway lol. I doubt you could take a sticker off an original pair.
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:28 am

They dont have a temp setting... mine take 26 seconds to heat up where as hers sem to take closer to 2 mins... however she is determined they are the real mcCoy! what ones do you have?
CharlieB
CharlieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:47 am

Dont remember the name, my friend who is a hairdresser got them for me from a wholsale place, think they were £ 60 , not as good as the ghds but do the job well for me and i have a serious amount of hair which can easily be styled really curley too, im lucky i can have both, i went out with totally straight her on sat night and got caught in the rain on the walk home, when i woke up in the morning i looked like i had had a perm lol
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:50 am

lol... im just hoping its not going to be too humid on holiday as i get ringlets.... looks sooo stupid! and hoping my straightners will work with the power the sockets put out! im so disorganised, i leave first thing friday morning and i am still not packed... and have loads of things still left to get
CharlieB
CharlieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:53 am

CharlieB wrote:lol... im just hoping its not going to be too humid on holiday as i get ringlets.... looks sooo stupid! and hoping my straightners will work with the power the sockets put out! im so disorganised, i leave first thing friday morning and i am still not packed... and have loads of things still left to get

Where ya heading to , i wish i was going somewhere nice but it wont be this year, just gonna visit some relatives and friends in england
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:34 am

going for a cruise around the med... but with the whole family including grandparents who i cant stand! but taking my mate so hopefully i can get away a bit!
CharlieB
CharlieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:04 am

we will miss u on here, i will keep ur seat warm till u get back .
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:10 am

Very Happy cheers! hopefully have a nice tan by the time i get back!
CharlieB
CharlieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down