Full-Revs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics

+3
DanHam
CraigB
Rhapsody
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics Empty Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics

Post by Rhapsody Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 pm

I went out for a nice ride yesterday whilst it wasn't raining! I found some good spots to take photos on the local hills.

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics Ninja10sml

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics Ninja12

I decided to turn off onto a sideroad that I hadn't travelled before. It turned out to be a great move as I discovered a new standing stone! I love stuff like this. This impressive chappie was in the middle of a marsh. Lucky I was wearing boots!

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics Stonec

After a nice pub dinner I decided to ride up a different mountain where I got into a stand-off about who had the most horsepower.

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics Horses

Finally I managed to get one more shot as the sun went down.

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics Ninja11sml

I love taking pics of my bike! Hope I don't get banned in the future for posting too many, lol!
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics Empty Re: Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics

Post by CraigB Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:14 pm

I take it that reg plate has been photoshoped haha, some ace pics there and as always ur bike is looking way sexy Razz

Horse pic made me lol!
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics Empty Re: Had a nice ride yesterday and took some pics

Post by DanHam Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:15 pm

We all love pics, and they are just fabulous

please tell me a decent way of taking pics like them of my bike with a back ground like that etc.... thats the type of pics I want lol

Your bike look absolutely stunning, but like every other bike it needs a smaller number plate Smile
DanHam
DanHam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:16 pm

DanHam wrote:

Your bike look absolutely stunning, but like every other bike it needs a smaller number plate Smile

Get lost, thats free advertising right there ^^
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 pm

Nice. Looks like you spent more time photographing than travelling lol!

But the photos alll look photoshopped?? Shocked
Bluecollarlove
Bluecollarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:36 pm

CraigB wrote:
DanHam wrote:

Get lost, thats free advertising right there ^^

I dont get it lol

photoshop is really that good :O
DanHam
DanHam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Look at the bottom pic on her reg plate lol!
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:39 pm

CraigB wrote:Look at the bottom pic on her reg plate lol!

:O naughty naughty haha
DanHam
DanHam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Very Happy

Danham- Yeah I agree, the bike would be nicer with a smaller plate but I'm not going to do a tailtidy as I hate doing anything other than riding or cleaning it. As for your question, if you want to take nice pics like these then you need a good location and good weather conditions. If the sun isn't out then the pics aren't half as good. I took about 50 yesterday but only 3 made the grade of what I wanted. Finally you use Photoshop to bring up the colours a bit where the camera may have let you down.

Bluecollarlove- All but the horses pic have been adjusted colour wise. The horse one looks quite different in lighting as the sun was behind a hill then so it was quite dark for the camera to cope with (hence my bike being illuminated with the flash). The first 3 pics have had the colours brought up a little. The last sunset pic, more so. I find shooting into the evening sun either bleaches out the sky or makes the foreground very dark. So I rebalance that and make sure the full glory of the colours of the sky are on show, as I saw them on the mountain.

Craig - Thought you'd like the Full-Revs plate. Beats just blanking it out. Very Happy
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:01 pm

You seem to know what your doing on photoshop lol, hook us up with a banner because i definetly do not. Sad lol
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm

But I LOVE your banner Craig! I don't think I could do any better! Lens flare FTW!
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:08 pm

haha, it sucks.
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Plus the guy on your banner is doing his lifesaver check, so it promotes safe riding as well as looking cool! Wink
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm

+1 on the banner

well I have 4 locations that would look good with the sun behind, well when matt off this forum passes his CBT, ill take him for a ride and get our bikes together Smile
DanHam
DanHam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Rhapsody wrote:Plus the guy on your banner is doing his lifesaver check, so it promotes safe riding as well as looking cool! Wink

haha never though of it like that!
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 pm

I thought of it Smile, knee down one is what we want Wink
DanHam
DanHam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:15 pm

DanHam wrote:
well I have 4 locations that would look good with the sun behind, well when matt off this forum passes his CBT, ill take him for a ride and get our bikes together Smile
Cool! Take some piccies and if you want me to see if Photoshop can make them look more glam then I'll have a go! Smile
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg J Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Thats it, once the bikes run in im coming up to cardiff! haha
You can take some decent pics of my bike Wink

And what camera were these taken with?
Greg J
Greg J
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:47 pm

thanks, ill get some soon Smile
DanHam
DanHam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:03 pm

CraigB wrote:
Rhapsody wrote:Plus the guy on your banner is doing his lifesaver check, so it promotes safe riding as well as looking cool! Wink

haha never though of it like that!

I still think the rider is wondering why the sun is shining from his ass!

Roll on no. 2 banner Craig cheers
Bluecollarlove
Bluecollarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 am

Greg RS125 wrote:Thats it, once the bikes run in im coming up to cardiff! haha
You can take some decent pics of my bike Wink

And what camera were these taken with?
Greg, I'd be quite happy to photograph your bike if you want to come and visit. Need to make it a sunny day tho to get good pictures. These pics were taken on a digital SLR, a Cannon EOS Digital Rebel. So long as the camera is reasonable (and not rubbish like the one on my phone) then the weather and location is more crucial to success.
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg J Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 am

Sounds like a plan Smile

And iv always wanted to get into photography, but never managed to get the good pics. lol

There is loads to take into consideration, the angles, sun, light.. loads. haha
Greg J
Greg J
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 am

awesome pics there chuck. this might sound daft but what model card does your camera take?and when you upload them how do you do it?

On mine takes ages upload and if it does will do one and say no file for rest lol??
chadz
chadz
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 am

Thanks Chadz!

The memory card I am using is a Lexar Professional UDMA 2GB Compact Flash 300x Speed. I take it out and stick it into my PC cardreader to download. Adobe Photoshop Album is set as my default program for taking them off the card. Then if I put them online I use Photoshop to drastically reduce the image size and ImageShack to upload them. No part of the process seems to take too long.

Hope thats of some help. Never had any problems like yours :/
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 am

Aye, i havent to and its not the sd card like my others, so im looking for a cf card reader:( lol
chadz
chadz
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next