Full-Revs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what would you guys like too see on the site ?

5 posters

Go down

what would you guys like too see on the site ? Empty what would you guys like too see on the site ?

Post by Benneyboy Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:19 am

Right then peeps heres the story i want to know what things you would like to see on the forum any special requests ect please feel free to put them down i promise to make this forum atactive and inviting to new users please share your ideas and lets make a change as the glc would say lol

nice one guys and lissee, lol

jsut want to say a quick thanks to everyone that amde a reply back in the below thread yor feedback has been aparicated and took into mind !

Ben
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

what would you guys like too see on the site ? Empty Re: what would you guys like too see on the site ?

Post by Lissee Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 am

I think the site has everything it needs except a large number of members to keep the banter flowing quickly.

Only one thing I can think that might make it more appealing to certain people if it had a more specific title.

The other forums I have joined have been because they were either local, for females or for beginners, that kind of thing.

Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

what would you guys like too see on the site ? Empty Re: what would you guys like too see on the site ?

Post by Benneyboy Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 pm

ok lissee nice one on the input, i have to say my epronnel niggle is i dont like the look of the forum too be fair it feels very basic getting traffic comming back through hmmm i have some ideas. Very Happy
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 pm

A spellchecker so that I don't have my work cut out! :Lol:

Guess it depends on you guys. We've had girlie forums. then debated car forums. Hmm. Maybe simplifying the site, and focussing it too - on 'bikes' and riding, rather than just on 50cc -125cc starters. There aren't many users here, and Craig sounds like he's getting pissed every weekend at uni lol. He can't be riding much then.

Anyway what do I know. I'm under-represented in terms of maturity and cc capacity Very Happy
Bluecollarlove
Bluecollarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 am

Bluecollarlove wrote:

A spellchecker so that I don't have my work cut out! :Lol:

Guess it depends on you guys. We've had girlie forums. then debated car forums. Hmm. Maybe simplifying the site, and focussing it too - on 'bikes' and riding, rather than just on 50cc -125cc starters. There aren't many users here, and Craig sounds like he's getting pissed every weekend at uni lol. He can't be riding much then.

Anyway what do I know. I'm under-represented in terms of maturity and cc capacity Very Happy

Do u know what age i am blue ??? lol and im up to a 650 now so nearly catching up lol
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 am

[[/quote]
Do u know what age i am blue ??? lol and im up to a 650 now so nearly catching up lol[/quote]

not a day over 21 lisse yeah Very Happy

i did contact craig the other day about something but no reply yet
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:08 am

Benneyboy wrote:[
Do u know what age i am blue ??? lol and im up to a 650 now so nearly catching up lol[/quote]

not a day over 21 lisse yeah Very Happy

i did contact craig the other day about something but no reply yet [/quote]

Yeah in my head benny boy lol
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Contact me on this, i get emails and i always check it, As you can see iv replied to anything you'v sent me on here....

Facebook aint a gd way of getting me lol. Too much spam on there i hardly check it.

An yeah your right, i ended up selling my bike just before uni =[

Bad times but im having the time of my life at uni atm, so its kinda taking my mind off it, you dont know how tempted iv been to buy a new bike when my loan came trought tho Very Happy

An as for the site layout, seriously benny, no to sound patronising or anything, but it really was a balllllllllll ache to set up and get it looking as it is, there were so many problems, i was editing so many codes, i really dont think its worth changing, it took me days an days to sort out, and beside that personally i like it... lol.
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:58 am

Im back

also i have a new bike Razz
Will-Radford
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:48 am

Will-Radford wrote:Im back

also i have a new bike Razz

Pics and details please
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 am

i think it may be a r6 if i rember rightly ?
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down