Full-Revs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where has the full revs crew gone ??

+2
Lissee
Benneyboy
6 posters

Go down

Where has the full revs crew gone ?? Empty Where has the full revs crew gone ??

Post by Benneyboy Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:14 pm

yo everyone been a while i have to say but ie been peeking on the site regualr to see no new posts etc ,

yet again im now asking questions as to why we have no fresh input etc , i would really like to hear peoples comments on how we can make our site a liltte diffrent from the rest ,

i kow we are a newish forum but come on this is jsut poor please anybody members old or new if you have suggestions for the site please submit.

me and craig want this site to sucecced
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Where has the full revs crew gone ?? Empty Re: Where has the full revs crew gone ??

Post by Lissee Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:52 am

hello hunnies, i loved it when we started up , and we have a brill wee crew although most i keep up to date with on face book still.

It would be nice to get things back flowing again but no idea how you go about attracting new members and keeping them although if you would like me to do a daily page 3 i will consider it lol
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Where has the full revs crew gone ?? Empty Re: Where has the full revs crew gone ??

Post by DanHam Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:44 am

Lisa! Page 3 yes please!

Anyway I'm still around and pop on quite regular!
DanHam
DanHam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:16 am

DanHam wrote:Lisa! Page 3 yes please!

Anything for the cause and greater good lol
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Howdy all,

guess things have cranked up a notch in terms of work for me, so I'm finding less time to horse around.

I only ever log on to check PMs - but I guess we could post more...

where is our forum owner these days?
Bluecollarlove
Bluecollarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:14 pm

damn dan wheres chily willy when you need em eh ?

i thought for a brief moment the corgeous we ove lissee crew were finaly re united!!
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Lissee wrote:hello hunnies, i loved it when we started up , and we have a brill wee crew although most i keep up to date with on face book still.

It would be nice to get things back flowing again but no idea how you go about attracting new members and keeping them although if you would like me to do a daily page 3 i will consider it lol

as said on facebook lissee i have someideas still trying to get hold of craig and see if he will allow me to take ownership of site then i can make some changes that i would like to do ya know ,
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:21 pm

i have sent craig a pm so hopefully it wont be lng till some stuff can be done then we can get this vrew back sod face book forums are sooo much full of win
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey guys, hectic time for me, just moved to brighton starting uni etc, so yes. Lots of parties etc....

Hard catching me at a time im sober atm Smile

Missed your facebook messages, im mostly dealting them because i have endless invites from club events and my inbox on theres is gettin clogged up.

Made bennyboy admin so he can pretty much do anything needed. There's also dan whos still admin here....
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Oh an as i said to benney, the sites apperance is probbally best kept the same, unless sombody is willing to start from scratch and appply a new theme or whatever (i forget what code its all in, CSS rings a bell?)

Anyway, to get the site in these colours and to get it set out how i wanted, with the banner etc... i had to manually edit all the codes, and had to do it everytime i made a change ( can i fuck remember where an what i changed it to so....)

The banner can be changed easy.... if u need directing how to do that gimmie a shout, but its pretty simple. ADMIN PANEL > DISPLAY > ADVANCED > PIC MANAGMENT > Then its the top one, just upload a new banner ( try keep it the same size as the old one, in terms of pixels, will fit in place then.

Oh an if you change it, probally best to save a copy of the current one, iv not got it anymore.
CraigB
CraigB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 am

CraigB wrote:Oh an as i said to benney, the sites apperance is probbally best kept the same, unless sombody is willing to start from scratch and appply a new theme or whatever (i forget what code its all in, CSS rings a bell?)

Anyway, to get the site in these colours and to get it set out how i wanted, with the banner etc... i had to manually edit all the codes, and had to do it everytime i made a change ( can i fuck remember where an what i changed it to so....)

The banner can be changed easy.... if u need directing how to do that gimmie a shout, but its pretty simple. ADMIN PANEL > DISPLAY > ADVANCED > PIC MANAGMENT > Then its the top one, just upload a new banner ( try keep it the same size as the old one, in terms of pixels, will fit in place then.

Oh an if you change it, probally best to save a copy of the current one, iv not got it anymore.

Nice one craigy lol , think at a later date i will change apprence of the site will look into the codeing etc , so there you go everyone ful revs .com will be comming bck bigger and better than ever i will be making a thread for everyones ideas ect so please stay tunned
Benneyboy
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 am

Benneyboy wrote:

i thought for a brief moment the corgeous we ove lissee crew were finaly re united!!

Im here y0!
Will-Radford
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 am

Will-Radford wrote:
Benneyboy wrote:

Im here y0!

about time too, kepp up Will lol
Lissee
Lissee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down